Day Off: Monday, August 3rd
I took a day off on Monday too. There were many trades and transactions to learn about and it was a very busy day in that regard.
The MLB trade deadline is a crazy few days of MLB news. It's difficult to follow the games and the boxacores with all the roster moves. It's difficult to make picks too until all the dust settles.
I figure I will probably hold off the picks until the weekend or even into next week. It takes a week or two for the rosters to get settled and for the teams to find equilibrium.
I'm going to try and get a Game Day post up tonight and hope to get back to posting daily into the end of the regular season.
The goal is still to bank 51 or more units before the end of September. I have plenty of units left to put together a winning streak or two and rack some units.
Stay tuned.