Day Off: Friday, July 31st

I got stuck at the Metra depot on Friday and spent all afternoon waiting out the rain.  There was no wifi.  

I am sort of like a roving reporter in that I don't have an office or a home even.  I don't have mobile internet service either and am entirely dependent on free wifi.

If, for one reason or another, I can't get a connection, it's a day off.  Only two or three days off all season as far as I can recall.  

When I was in camp, it wasn't that difficult to get connected.  I had a fairly normal routine to get supplies, water and wifi.

Since I started hiking, I have had to scout locations on the move everyday as well as monitor the weather closely so that I don't get caught in the rain.

It is somewhat more difficult to keep up the daily posts but I intend on finishing the season and on finishing my miles.

Today, I'm at the library waiting out the rainstorm.  Most of my day will be spent working on the blog so I should have a post and a pick for Saturday.

Stay Tuned.


Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner