Today's Pick: NYY (-140) ML @ CHW
I like a few other games on the card tonight but I'm going to try and string together a couple wins for a big parlay bet this weekend.
The game I like the most tonight is the Yanks at the White Sox
NYY (-140) ML @ CHW
Once again the bookmakers are offering a great price on an ace. Garrett Cole (3-5) may have a losing record this season but he is still the pitcher he was before he had a Tommy John surgery in '25. Over his last5 starts, the Yankees' veteran has recorded 37 K's to 3 walks for a K/BB ratio of 12.33. That is nice. Cole can definitely rack double digits tonight against the White Sox.
Anthony Kay (7-4) starts for the White Sox. Kay has thrown four bean balls over his last3 starts and issued seven walks in just 14.1 innings pitched. He puts lot of runners on base and even without Judge and Bellinger in the lineup, the Yanks' have plenty of slug.
The Yankees bullpen through quite a few pitches in yeaterday's win but their group has been throwing the ball well and the White Sox bullpen is in shambles.
I like the Yankees to pick up another win tonight in Chicago and with 1.71 units in play, I'm going to press it all. The price on Cole at (-140) looks like a good bet to me.
-------------------Tueaday, July 28th--------------------
Today's Pick: STR WAGER
-- NYY (-140) ML @ CHW
Units in Play: 1.71 units
Amount Wagered: 1.71 units
Ticket Pays: 2.93 units
---------------------Cash Ticket--------------------------