Today's Pick: NYY (-140) ML @ CHW

I almost took a flyer on Max Scherzer against rookie Eddy Yean.  Plus money on Toronto is enticing with a rookie on the mound for Washington but Scherzer isn't all that reliable and the Nationals are a better team than the Blue Jays.  

I had wanted to parlay the Yanks with Zach Wheeler and the Phillies but that game has posted.  It's just the Yanks tonight but I like the price on this game.

NYY (-140) ML @ CHW

The Yankees' lineup looks soft without Judge and Bellinger but Max Fried (4-3) is back in the rotation for the Yanks and starts tonight against a Chicago team that relies heavily on it's left-handed power.  How'd Fried's first start back from the injured reserve go last week?  7.0 inmings pitched, one earned runs on five hits, nine strikeouts.  He didn't walk a single hitter.  I'd say Fried is well rested and has his best stuff working.  

Noah Schultz (3-7) starts for Chicago.  Schultz is back in the rotation despite getting shelled in May to the tune of a 7.33 ERA.  It hasn't gone much better in July.  In four July starts, Schultz has allowed 24 hits in 18.0 innings, five of them souvenirs.  

Yankees' bullpen has been sharp and is well rested at the top.  The White Sox bullpen is in need of a complete overahaul.  

I like the Yanks tonight and the price on Fried is nice at (-140).

-------------------Monday, July 27th--------------------

Today's Pick: STR WAGER

-- NYY (-140) ML @ CHW

Units in Play: 1.00 units

Amount Wagered: 1.00 units
Ticket Pays: 1.71 units

---------------------Cash Ticket--------------------------


Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner