Today's Pick: No Pick Today

No pick in line with my vision for the Constitution Week and Independence Day Weekend.

I'm also up in the air about tomorrow.  I may exercise my right to work on the holiday or I may take it off.

I have been editing all afternoon.  I continuously edit my posts, correcting grammatical errors and readability issues.  I don't update the content or the intention of the post.  I only correct the mistakes.  

In that way, all my posts at the end of the season will be professional.  

I don't write 100% in accordance with AP but I do my best to adhere to grammatical standards.  Language is changing some and I think a writer should develop his or her own style utilizing all the punctuation marks and phonetic possibilities in a way that promotes readability and understanding, intention with style and grace.  

Have a good evening.  Back tomorrow with, at the very least, an update.  Stay tuned.  


Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner