Today's Pick: No Pick Today

****I got caught in a rain storm at around 3:15 PM CDT.  

I'm sitting in my camp chair across from the hardware store, enjoying the sunny day, researching some games on my Motorola government phone, a hand-me down from my mother, and a wall of cold air pushes in.  I look to my left and see the storm clouds.  

I checked Accuweather for the Minutecast.  50 minutes to rainfall.  I packed up immediately and hiked back to camp.

I had my pick, a four-team parlay that paid out at (+648):  

-- SEA (-160) ML
-- ATL (-170) ML
-- MIA (-130) ML
-- MIL (-160) ML

The post was 3/4 complete.  I couldn't finish the post and had to return to camp.  

Pickstreak is rained out on the Fourth of July.  This pick and this bet is off.  We carry 1.88 units into Sunday.  

That is the ruling on the field.  No pick today.  

I'm going to drink some coffee and try to pull my camp together.  The forecast is for clear skies tonight.  Fireworks will be blasting off and I hate fireworks like an old dog that can't see well but for those that like that sort of thing.  Bombs away!

I'm going to go out this evening and see if I can't put together some games for tomorrow.  

Happy Independence Day. 

Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner