MLB Pickstreak's Mid-Summer Fundraiser

It's the All-Star break.  Around 75 game days left on the schedule.  

The MLB season is long and there aren't many days off.

We started the second season of the MLB Pickstreak way back on March 30th!  Around 200 posts later we are in the middle of July, the heart of the summer and Im getting ready to go on a long hike.

You can follow my days at:

boathousedreams.blogspot.com

I'll try and include some photos along the way.

I have enjoyed writing the blog this season.  It is sort of like community radio.  If you listen to local radio, you are certainly familiar with their fundraisers.  They are annoying and awful but a necessity I imagine.

In the days of Substack who writes on Blogger?  

I almost went that route but I stayed with the Blogger because it was less wanton.  I do, however, like wontons.  

Monetization was never the goal.  The goal was to play the bookies game and beat the bookies.  I don't have any money.  I play hypothetical wagers.  I play to test my ability and for the challenge of it all.  It is a very challenging game, playing the sportsbook.  To play everyday and to post a winning season, it's about more than the money to me. 

The writing part has been truly enjoyable.  I have taken a lot of personal satisfaction in writing the articles and in completing the work.  It is, in a way, creating.  I have created 200 articles for the audience to read this season.  I put everything I got into the work as a fan of MLB.

I hope you, the audience, have enjoyed my contribution.  I am grateful for the ability and the opportunity to work at this.  The work in itself is a great reward.

The fundraiser isn't imperative, I make this all work with or without a dollar in my pocket.  

There is no need but any sort of donation you can offer goes to beers at the end of a long day or at the beginning of a new day.  Laundry days and clean clothes.  A container of hot shrimp lo mein.  A can of chewing tobacco.  A bus ride.

I gave up on Cash App.  To make an anonymous donation, how about a Vanilla eGift Card?

https://www.vanillagift.com/gold-script-email

My email address is bwmiller@mailfence.com - all gifts are appreciated.

Thanks,

BWM

Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner