Game Day: Saturday, July 11th

I've got a lot on my plate with my All Snubs teams and what is a significant transition in my day-to-day modus.

It has been difficult to follow the scores and to stay connected.

My entire camp is packed for the rest of the summer.  I am back on the ruck sack and the 5-gallon bucket and my first day out of camp has been stressful.  My pack is around 40 lbs. and my bucket likely weights in a 20 lbs. when all my water bottles are full.  400 miles with the bucket and the pack.  

I may have bit off more than I can chew this summer with my hiking goals but I'm going to give it my best effort.

My mother donated $20 to my Cash.App, big thanks, I will stretch that $20 as far as I can.  

I have two goals with the blog before the All-Star game.  The AL All-Snubs team and the NL All-Snubs team.  I olan to post each before the the All-Star Game on Tuesday.

I will also be posting some links for the summer MLB Pickstreak Fundraising Drive.  Every donation helps support the MLB Pickstreak Blog.  

Game Day and Today's Pick is hereby on hiatus for the All-Star Break.  I hope to be in the awing of things with the hiking and hope to return to making the picks next Friday when play resumes.

Thanks, I am going to rest some and work on the All Snubs teams tonight.  I'm looking forward to (somewhat dreading) a few days off and to getting this hike started.



Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner