Today's Pick: No Pick Today

I really liked the Cardinals tonight and I did research this game briefly.  Zac Gallen has been paying off like a loose slot machine at Buc'ee's Casino.  Buc'ee's has a casino now.

The Cardinals' bullpen is well rested at the top and the D'Backs are really fighting a difficult battle this week with injuries to their rotation and the workload on their bullpen.

I didnt get the research in so no pick tonight.  

I decided to make dinner.  I had cauliflower, red potatoes, yellow gold potatoes, yellow onions and cherry tomatoes.  It was very good.  I make a nice sauce for the vegetables and it is a very hearty meal.  The mix of red and yellow potatoes is a nice nuance.  I had three hard boiled eggs as well.  It was a nice dinner.  

I wish I had some of those Backwoods' cigars.  That was nice having the tobacco after I got over the initial night of sweats and restlessness.  Tobacco and nicotine is a strong drug.  It does do wonders to curb your hunger as it is a strong stimulant.  It also has a calming property to it and chewing tobacco, the juice settles my stomach some.  It seems to help with indigestion.  

If your system is purged of nicotine and you start back up, the nicotine really hits you hard.  When I started chewing again a week or so ago, I had a miserable headache for a day and was tossing and turning all night. The tobacco dehydrates you and makes you sweat at the same time.  

It takes a day or two to get used to the effects of the stimulant and there is a need to maintain a steady dosage.  Nicotine is a very addictive substance in this way.  It's why so many people are addicted to tobacco.

I personally like nicotine once in a while.  If I am overeating or having difficulties with hunger, there is nothing better than starting up a cycle of nicotine.  The key is you have to stop once the cycle has run its' course.  One to two weeks of chewing tobacco and then complete cessation until the nicotine is once again out of your system.  

I chewed three packages of cigars, 15 chews total, over a period of about ten days and have been off the tobacco for a couple weeks now.  It is sort of difficult to stop but it's very important to do so.  You don't go back to it until you are again having difficulties maintaining your diet.  In that way, you always have the tobacco to curb your appetite when stressful times are triggering hunger and overeating.  

Today, most people overuse tobacco and aren't conscious of its' affects and I'd say its' health benefits.  It can be a healthy and enjoyable dietary supplement but if you choose to overindulge it becomes an unhealthy habit.  The effect of the nicotine diminishes and it becomes an addiction more than a medicinal supplement.  If used properly, tobacco can serve a curative function, whether it is smoked or chewed. 

Chewing cigars is the way.  For me, it's either cigars or canisters of the pouches.  I get on the pouches and they are nice because you can move them around.  From the lower lip to the upper lip.  From the left side to the right side.  You can take them out of your mouth and save them for later if you feel like there is still some flavor to be savored.

I get on the pouches for a while and I think to myself, "I will never go back to chewing cigars, it's messy, have to use a spitter, tobacco stuck in my teeth, stains on my teeth, I'm just going to stick with the pouches."  One good chew off a good cigar and I'm reminded of how nice and sweet good tobacco really is.  

There is nothing nice about the pouches.  They are, for the most part, loaded with chemicals.  The nice cigars are, for the most part, chemical free.

If you like chewing tobacco, get a Mocha Macanudo and break off a plug from the stick.  Pop it in your mouth and chew it up, not too fine, but enough so that you can ball it up and plug it in your lip.  It's one of the best chews you'll ever have.  Sweet and chocolately tobacco.  

That's it for me tonight.  No pick tonight.  I'm going to rest some.  Tomorrow's Friday.  I should have a pick tomorrow.  

Have a good night and stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner