Today's Pick: "In Lieu of Bubba" Two-Team Parlay (+208)

I'm going to make a big bet tonight and a win puts the Pickstreak Blog back in contention this season.

I followed the sweeps all weekend.  I'm going to make this bet on the winning streaks.  Boston has a five-game winning streak on the line and so does Miami.

BOS (-130) ML vs. WAS

I don't love the pitching matchup in the Boston game.  There isn't a big edge but I like my pitcher tonight.  Connelly Early (7-5) has seven quality starts on the season and has pitched well in his Last2.  

Boston's bullpen is well worked and the Nats' relievers, they look to be well-rested.  

I'm betting this game based on the momentum from that Yankees' game on Sunday and the five-game winning streak.  The Nationals have lost six of their last eight.  

There is this feeling that if this Boston team can win some games into the All-Star break, that they could very well be in contention at the end of July.  They are playing in good spirits and I am betting that it factors in tonight.  

MIA (-135) ML @ COL

Eury Perez (3-6) starts for Miami.  Perez hasn't put together a lot of wins this season but he did flash on May 27th against the Blue Jays.  Perez struck out nine hitters in four innings of shut-out baseball in that start.  That is the sort of pitcher Perez has been projected to be and the pitcher that he is capable of being.

Tanner Gordon (0-1) starts for Colorado.  His 6.37 ERA is inline with the 6.33 ERA he posted in 75.1 innings as a starter in '25 for this Rockies' baseball team.

Marlins have an edge in the bullpen.  The Rockies' bullpen hasn't pitched all that well over the past two weeks.  If Eury aces the start, the Marlins win this game.

The Fish will be playing with momentum and a five-game winning streak on the line.

The two-team parlay pays out at (+208).  Do I like this bet more than Pittsburgh on the road without Ryan O'Hearn in the lineup against Christopher Sanchez and the Phillies (+205)?

I'll go with the two-team parlay in lieu of Bubba and the Pie Rats tonight.  Big bet tonight.  With a two-pick winning streak, Pickstreak carries in 3.68 units.  I'm going to press it all.  

A win tonight and the Pickstreak Blog racks 10 units into July and that would be some nice momentum.  

------------------Tuesday, June 30th-------------------

Today's Pick: Two-Team Parlay

--  BOS (-130) ML vs. WAS
 -- MIA (-135) ML @ COL

Units in Play: 3.68 units

Amount Wagered: 3.68 units
Ticket Pays: 11.33 units

---------------------Cash Ticket---------------------------

Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner