Pick Result: SDP (-165) ML - LOSS

Padres didn't hit tonight and lost the opener 2-1.  I feel like it says a lot about the Padres offense.  Matthew Liberatore limited them to three hits and one earned run over six innings tonight.  Liberatore has been good for 10.25 H/9 this season and tonight he shut the Padres down to 4.25 H/9.  Its a stark contrast.  You could say it was an off night for San Diego's bats.

Michael King pitched a great game.  Six innings of one-hit baseball.  He only allowed one earned and gets a no-decision tonight.

Bradgley Rodriguez takes the loss out of the Padres' bullpen.  He didn't have a bad outing, he struck out a pair, didn't walk any batters and stranded a runner in scoring position but he did give up the winning run on a triple off the bat of Cardinals' shortstop Masyn Wynn.  Keeping Wynn from scoring with only one out was a nice effort.

Cardinals bullpen locked it down.  They have a good 7,8,9 with Soriano, Romero and O'Brien and tonight the bullpen held.  O'Brien picks up his 11th save of the season.

Game Balls:

Matthew Liberatore:  6.0IP 3H 1ER 6K 3BB (81 pitches)
Jordan Walker:  2-4, 1R with two doubles 

------------MLB Pickstreak Pick Results----------------

Pick Result: SDP (-165) vs. STL ML - LOSS

Amount Wagered: xxxxxxxxx units
Ticket Pays: xxxxxxxxxx units

Current Streak: 1L

Season Record (STR): 3-4
Season Record (PAR): 0-1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------MLB Pickstreak Profit / Loss-----------------

Beginning Account Balance: 50 units
Current Account Balance: 50 Units
Bank Balance: 0 Units

Units in Play: 0 units

Units Banked: 0 units
Buy-In: 0 unit

Closed Equity: 50 units
ROI: --
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another loss tonight.  I feel like my picks have been good.  I am extra ting some real good advantages from the numbers.  The games haven't gone my way.  That's the way it goes.  No pick is ever 100% if your playing the game straight.  

I have been posting the game times incorrectly all preseason.  I had the timezone settings set to "Central America" instead of "Central Standard".  I corrected the error and the game times should be accurate moving forward.

I am also eliminating the nightly recap project.  It is too difficult for me to post late at night in my current station.

Preseason at least until next Friday night.  Stay Tuned.




Popular posts from this blog

Postgame Report: MIN -1.5 (-120) Loss

Today's Pick: A 2 Team Parlay

Postgame Report: MIL (-130) Winner